Charlie Kirk and the TPUSA “Campus Clash” tour are planning an event at CSULB on October 23, 2018. Come out in the spirit of solidarity to defend our campus and our city against the creep of neo-conservative fascism. TPUSA has made efforts in the past to stake out a space at CSULB, it is vital that we refuse to give them, or any of the so called Alt-Lite, even an inch in Long Beach.
TPUSA is known for baiting their opposition into unflattering situations. They are vocal with the disdain of safe spaces and, more often than not, they play victim to what they perceive as intolerant leftist college campuses.
We are calling for at least 200 human bodies to pack the auditorium. Our goal is simple: to disrupt (or to shutdown) this event by packing the auditorium with as many leftists as possible.
Here is what you can do:
- Go to the Eventbrite page and reserve as many tickets as you want.
- Show up as early as possible to get in line (tickets are free but, on day of event, all seating is based on first come, first served).
- Dress smartly in plain clothes as to be indistinguishable and unassuming from the target audience.
- Check the Eventbrite page for the list of items you cannot take in, once our plan goes public they will look for any reason to refuse you entry.
- REMEMBER, DO NOT BE DUPED, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
Optionally, for comrades who prefer to stay outside to voice their opposition, please converge in front of Beach Auditorium with signs and banners.
Whichever method of protest you choose, let a friend know where you are and what you’re doing. Even better, bring a friend. We respect a diversity of tactics, but we do not encourage violence. We do not want to see anybody arrested but it never hurts to have a plan when the cops are out. It’s hard to fight against fascism from the inside of a jail cell.
Unwelcome on Campus is set for Tuesday, October 23 from 6 PM – 9 PM at CSULB. Doors open at 6:30pm and the event starts at 7pm sharp. Tickets are free and available on Eventbrite. Remember, there is no limit to the number of tickets you can request.
The Beach Auditorium is centrally located in the University Student Union (USU), near the north entrance. Click here for map.
Facebook Event Page: Unwelcome on Campus